TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1 DUE TO APPLICABLE LEGAL RESTRICTIONS, WWW.SABONGKING.NET IS NOT DIRECTED AT OR ACCESSIBLE BY PERSONS LOCATED IN THE PHILIPPINES.
- 1.2 SABONGKING is solely restricted to individuals of legal age as determined in the jurisdiction in which the individual resides.
- 1.3 We hold no responsibility for any national laws, federal laws or international law infringed by any users using our website. Thereby, you are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in your jurisdiction to participate in ONLINE BETTING.
- 1.4 Players are responsible for their own actions and are bound by their own countries laws, which include state laws or legal issues.
- 1.5 It is the player’s responsibility to protect his/her account and password from unauthorised usage.
- 1.6 In the event of a stolen account and password, the player is responsible for their respective account and will honour all confirmed bet submitted.
- 1.7 We have the right to request that you will provide us with the proof of your identity, current location and age as a prerequisite of your participation in the ONLINE BETTING.
- 1.8 We shall not be liable for any computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by us.
- 1.9 We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after temporary suspension.
- 1.10 SABONGKING strictly prohibits the duplication, modification, distribution, and public exhibition of its video contents without written express of authorization. SABONGKING reserves its right to permanently ban any parties that are proven guilty of violating the rule.
2. RULES OF PLAY
- 2.1 You are hereby agreed to be bound by the aforementioned rules of play.
- 2.2 All bets are considered final by the player. Minimum bet is 200 FK point. All winning are subject to 8% commission or so called PLASADA.
- 2.3 Betting only can be done on the betting console. Betting on chat box or any means besides the betting console is considered VOID.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to exclude players from participating in the betting without prior notice or reason.
- 2.5 If the bets have not been matched properly and betting console has been closed , the betting will considered cancelled and all the bets will refunded back to player accounts.
- 2.6 In the event of a DRAW points are returned to the player’s accounts and no commission or PLASADA.
- 2.7 Cancellation of a bet is only possible while betting is still OPEN and the bet has not MATCHED by other players.
- 2.8 In the event, the sides (MERON or WALA) are switched/reversed with players' bets already matched, the fight will be declared CANCELLED and points are credited back to player’s accounts.
- 2.9 In the event that any erroneous information is shown on the video graphics (e.g. incorrect entry name, entry name placed on the wrong side MERON or WALA):
- 2.10 If error has been noticed by the admin while betting is still open, betting will be cancelled; and if time permits, betting on the same fights will be re-opened.
- 2.11 In the event of a video buffer or video hang while betting is still open, betting will be cancelled; and if time permits, betting on the same fights will be re-opened.
- 2.12 If betting is closed before video buffer or video hang, the betting will resume and the result of the fight will be declared.
- 2.13 If betting is open before video buffer or video hang, the betting will be cancelled and the points will be returned and credited back to the players’ accounts
- 2.14 In the event that the betting is open and the cocks/stags have already engaged in battle, the betting will be cancelled and the points will be credited back to the players’ accounts.
- 2.15 The DECLARED WINNER by the “SENTENSYADOR” at the end of a match is FINAL; unless the cockpit management requests for a review of the fight because of a protest on the actual declaration.
- 2.16 Only the cockpit management may request a review of the fight in question.
- 2.17 If the cockpit management decides to change the initial declaration, we will honor the decision and make the necessary adjustments to the players’ credits. The actual adjustments will be done manually and the players concerned will be notified through email as to the adjustments made.
- 2.18 The fight review, and the change in the declaration, if there is any, must be done before the next fight resumes. Otherwise, the initial declaration is FINAL and IRREVOCABLE.
- 2.19 In the event of technical difficulties and BETTING is still OPEN, we will declare the fight as CANCELLED and all matched/unmatched points will be voided and returned to the players' accounts. HOWEVER, if the BETTING has been CLOSED, we will declare whatever the winner is in the arena.
- 2.20 We assert that there may be a delay of a few seconds of the video, although details about the precise length of the delay cannot be provided. SABONGKING is not liable for any loss that is caused by these delays.
3. YOUR ACCOUNT
- 3.1 By clicking on the REGISTRATION button on our website, you are REQUIRED to enter a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS, your USERNAME and password for your access to the service. Then PM or on duty CSR for account activation.
- 3.2 Customers shall remain responsible for protecting the secrecy of their accounts and shall not allow third parties access to or use of their account. The Customer accepts full responsibility for the consequences of allowing such activities. It is also prohibited to deal or transfer funds amongst customer accounts.
- 3.3. In the event of obvious errors in drawing up customer account balances, SABONGKING has the right to make the necessary corrections. Claims regarding account statements and the balances in these statements may only be made within 45 days of the betting event. Failure to inform the management shall be deemed as an acceptance of the notified account balance.
4. REFUSAL TO REGISTER, DEREGISTRATION, EXCLUSION AND SUSPENSION
- 4.1. We may refuse to register you as a Player or decides to unregister and exclude you or suspend you as a Player from the website at any time if we deem that your participation on the website is, shall be or has been previously, in any way not for personal entertainment [i.e. business], fraudulent, illegal or that your participation is or has been abusive, collusive or irregular in any way.
- 4.2. You acknowledge hereby that SABONGKING is not obliged to give you prior notice of its decision to refuse, deregister or exclude or suspend you, nor to furnish you with any reasons for such decision.
4.3. If SABONGKING becomes aware that a player is underage, we will, except where there are grounds to believe that a fraud has been perpetrated:
- 4.3.1. Suspend the account immediately;
- 4.3.2. Void all wagers that have taken place
- 4.3.3. Refund the value of all deposits net of withdrawals; and
- 4.3.4. Close the account.
4.4. Consequences of Deregistration, Exclusion or Suspension
4.4.1. If we deregister or exclude or suspend you from the Console we shall have the right to:
- 18.104.22.168. withhold payment to you of any contested funds whether such contested funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, payouts or the like; and/or
- 22.214.171.124. exclude you from all or any other sites of the SABONGKING Group and/or
- 126.96.36.199. solely determine what criteria you shall have to meet in order to establish a New Account at the Console; and/or
188.8.131.52. in the case of fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct by you or failure by you to pay any sums due to us:
- 184.108.40.206.1. furnish any relevant information about you to an intra-group database recording such mischief and, if necessary, hand over your account details to a collections agency for the recovery of any sums that you owe us. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion, and/or
- 220.127.116.11.2. have forfeited to us any contested funds that may be derived by you from fraudulent, illegal or similar misconduct.
- 4.4.1. If we deregister or exclude or suspend you from the Console we shall have the right to:
5. CHAT ETIQUETTE
- 5.1. Cockfighting is a gentlemen's game and it is expected that players be gentlemen at all times, even in the chatroom
- 5.2. Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticisms are welcome in the chatroom.
- 5.3 The use of foul and offensive words is strictly prohibited in the chatroom.
- 5.4. RESPECT is VALUED in the chatroom. Any form of disrespect to the SABONGKING Group Management, Staff, or to other players is strictly prohibited.
- 5.5. Any form of baseless accusations or direct defamation of SABONGKING Group is strictly prohibited.
- 5.6. Violation of these rules may cause your accounts with SABONGKING Group to be temporarily or permanently discontinued.
- 6.1. Our GAME CONSOLE is optimized for Google Chrome. Use of other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari may require you to install the latest update of Flash Player.
- 6.2. Apple mobile products such as iPhone or iPad may require you to install the Puffin browser.
- 6.3. You are solely responsible for any telecommunications devices, networks, GPRS, Internet access services and other consents and permissions required in connection with your use of the website.
7. LOADING METHOD
- 7.1 Our Deposit methods are thru: MLhuillier, Cebuana Lhuillier, LBC and Palawan Express, GCASH, PayMaya; Bank Deposits; Smart Padala
- 7.2 All remittances must be claimed first before being credited to players’ accounts.
- 7.3 Remittances deposited to our bank accounts must reflect or be posted to our accounts first before the equal points can be loaded to the player's account.
- 7.4 Verification and/or claiming of remittances will depend on the operating hours of the remittance centers.
- 7.5 SABONGKING Group is not liable for any loss of remittances due to the player’s negligence.
- 7.6 All loading request must be made via FACEBOOK MESSENGER. Requests made via other channels will not be processed, except for cash loads that are directly handed to our loading staff.
8. WITHDRAWAL METHOD
8.1 You need to MESSAGE us a request for withdrawal to our on duty CSR indicating your USERNAME, AMOUNT to be withdrawn, RECIPIENT and ADDRESS as to where the request will be sent and the remittance center or bank that you want to claim your winnings from. We will message to you a confirmation that we have already deducted the requested amount.
- 8.2 Any fees charged by the remittance channels used to send the player's withdrawal will be charged to the player
- 8.3 Withdrawals/Cash-outs are entertained/accommodated ONLY after the day's actual event (corresponding the website) wherein the account owner was playing.
- 8.4 Processing of your withdrawal request is within 24 hours if made during the weekdays. Requests made on weekends or legal holidays will be processed on the following work day.
- 8.5 Only the owner of the account may request for a withdrawal of the credits from his/her account.
- 8.6 All withdrawal requests must be made thru facebook messenger. Requests made via other channels besides facebook will not be processed.
9. TRANSFER LOAD METHOD
- 9.1 Players are allowed to request for load transfers to their other accounts or to other players' accounts with the SABONGKING Group.
- 9.2 Transfer load requests must be made thru FACEBOOK MESSENGER, otherwise, it will not be processed.
- 9.3 Minimum transfer load amount is 200 points.
- 9.4 Only the owner of the account may request for a transfer of loads from his/her accounts.
Copyright 2020. www.SabongKing.net | All Rights Reserved.